Apply now for the TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil | Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is a recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About TATA Steel
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
TATA Steel Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical
Name of Post – Sr Manager
Job Description for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Educational Qualification – B Tech./BE. in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized college + BOE Certificate
- Maximize Power Generation with optimum equipment availability and maintenance cost.
- Develop related short/long term annual business/operation plans. Review compliance to annual plans, cost, and quality targets, and suggest mid-course corrections.
- Technical analysis of operating parameters and trouble shootings. Improve availability & reliability of equipment by applying improvement techniques like TPM, DM, etc.
- Spares planning & inventory management. Implement/maintain quality, environment & OHSAS management system in the deptt.
- Sound knowledge of TPM/TQM Technical knowledge of Power plant equipment like Boiler, TG Set, CHP, AHP, DM Plant, Auxiliary equipment, etc.
TATA Steel Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Job Description For Civil Engineers
A). Pre-Order Work.
1) Understanding the requirement from the customer / Nest-In Sales Manager
2) Checking structural feasibility of the Project
3) Prepare basic/proposal drawings.
4) Provide relevant inputs to enable the sales team to prepare a cost estimate and technical offer, considering all value-added items of a building.
5) Value engineering and Customer Interaction (need-based).
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, M.Tech – Civil