Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. TATA Steel Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About TATA Steel
Tata Steel is currently the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.
Continuous improvement in our product and service portfolio, along with success in value creating initiatives for customers, allows us to serve global growth markets. Today, we operate in 26 countries and have a commercial presence in over 50 countries with employees across five continents. And the numbers are growing.
Our Raw Material operations are spread across India and Canada which help us to be self-sufficient in steel production. Key manufacturing functions are performed by the raw materials and iron-making groups, while Shared Services provides maintenance support for a smooth production. In India, our downstream business activities are structured into strategic business units such as Ferro-alloys and Minerals, Tubes, Wires, Bearings, Agrico, Industrial By-products Management & Tata Growth Shop.
TATA Steel Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical Engineers
Name Of Post- Assistant Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
Required Experience- 2-5 years
- To implement growth/Capital projects as a part of Growth Plan of CRC West to achieve divisions Strategic Objective with optimal cost and defined timelines.
- Key Accountabilities : Carry out Civil/Structural parts of Major & Minor Capital Project
- Ensuring all Safety norms as per Tata Steel Safety Standards. Study project/plant drawing and specifications thoroughly Develop contractor agreements/work order in detail
- Execute and supervise each work activity strictly with interest to get best quality Raise material requisition well in advance to avoid last hour material shortage
- Follow up regularly with purchase /store for material delivery on time Follow up regularly with suppliers, vendors for all required drawing. Report about progress ,materials, and contractor’s problem to dept Head Workout detailed quantities and prepare cost estimate based on specifications and drawings Carry out routine & onetime civil maintenance jobs
- Prepare CCPM schedule & carry out major projects with this methodology.