Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Tata Steel Recruitment Drive For Engineers – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Recent Engineering Jobs relevant to your search –
- Gammon India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Register And Apply Online
- Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- Jindal Infrastructures Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical
- Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In For Engineers – Degree | Diploma
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- RITES Recruitment 2019 – Civil | Electrical | Mechanical – Freshers – Apply Online
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineers | Section Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 8th May 2019
- Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech | Diploma – Apply Now
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 For Engineers | Walk-In Drive | Interview Date: 1st & 2nd March 2019
- Sobha Limited Recruitment 2019 – Civil Engineers | Planning Engineers – Apply Now
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019 For Civil & Electrical Engineers
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Metro Projects – Apply Now
- Gammon India Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Site Engineers | Supervisors – Apply Now
- NHAI Recruitment Drive For Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech – Last Date: 28th Feb 2019
About TATA Steel
Tata Steel is currently the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.
Continuous improvement in our product and service portfolio, along with success in value creating initiatives for customers, allows us to serve global growth markets. Today, we operate in 26 countries and have a commercial presence in over 50 countries with employees across five continents. And the numbers are growing.
Our Raw Material operations are spread across India and Canada which help us to be self-sufficient in steel production. Key manufacturing functions are performed by the raw materials and iron-making groups, while Shared Services provides maintenance support for a smooth production. In India, our downstream business activities are structured into strategic business units such as Ferro-alloys and Minerals, Tubes, Wires, Bearings, Agrico, Industrial By-products Management & Tata Growth Shop.
Tata Steel Recruitment Drive For Engineers – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Manager (Civil Maintenance)
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
- Safety: Ensure compliance against safety guidelines of company and national standard
- Policy Management: Implement Departmental policies for thrust areas â€“ Life Extension, Elimination of Rework, Increase productivity, Implementation of IT-Based System on SAP-PM & Lotus Notes SAMPARK for tracking compliance of Repair of Civil Building/ plant structures/ RCC Chimneys at Steel works & CRM Bara
- Customer: Compliance to all Customer requests in terms of Cost, Delivery, Quality & Timeline. Minimize the Job time through proper planning and coordination.Compliance to Civil jobs related to MSDs, Relining, CRMS & SAMPARK
- Finance: Ensure compliance to small nature of project undertaken for improvement and Prepare and ensure Compliance to R&M (B) Schemes, post repair certification
- Internal business process: Compliance of repair & certification based on Civil Inspection and CRMS Study of drawings and basic designs. Execution of the job as per plan and monitoring of progress and checking of work quality as per set norms. Timely certification of bill Adhering to environmental norms Investigate all quality related problems and avoid re-work. Manage and reduce Contractor workforce without compromising on jobs and their deployment and Contract Management Monitoring and ensuring compliance to Sectional KPIs Report preparation, abnormality report, provide guidance for repair technique, certification of repair job etc Fulfilment of any other job assigned time to time as per company/business requirement
- Customer satisfaction: Giving technical suggestions to the customers in Civil engineering domain. Visiting customer site on regular basis to understand customer processes and concerns. Compliance to MOU
- People development: Develop relevant Positional Training modules and ensure DM, TPM, KM, TQM, SGA and Suggestion activities across the section.