Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. TATA Steel Recruitment Drive – Civil | Mechanical Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About TATA Steel
Tata Steel is currently the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.
Continuous improvement in our product and service portfolio, along with success in value creating initiatives for customers, allows us to serve global growth markets. Today, we operate in 26 countries and have a commercial presence in over 50 countries with employees across five continents. And the numbers are growing.
Our Raw Material operations are spread across India and Canada which help us to be self-sufficient in steel production. Key manufacturing functions are performed by the raw materials and iron-making groups, while Shared Services provides maintenance support for a smooth production. In India, our downstream business activities are structured into strategic business units such as Ferro-alloys and Minerals, Tubes, Wires, Bearings, Agrico, Industrial By-products Management & Tata Growth Shop.
TATA Steel Recruitment Drive – Civil | Mechanical Engineers
Name Of Post- Assistant Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
Required Experience- 2-3 years
- On time Inspection of various in-service steel structures within TSL.
- Covering Technological Structures, Building Steel Structures and other Associated Structures
- So as to understand its health to initiate timely interventions and prevent deterioration of such structures.
- Will also be responsible for executing and monitoring acceptable level of inspection parameters for rapid and detailed inspection for any location based on production / environment impact on structure life.
- Assist in RCFA Analysis of any failure in structures under his/ her control.