Apply now for the TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical Engineers . Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the TATA Projects Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
TATA Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil , Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
Name of Post – EHS Engineer / Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech / Diploma in Civil , Electrical & Mechanical
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend toolbox talk/field safety briefings and assembly points to ensure the implementation of site safety plans.
- Carry out a safety inspection to ensure a hazard-free environment.
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure availability and safe conditions.
- Promote safe practice at the site via dialogue/ orientation program/ visual arts and audit findings.
- Maintain all HSE records of an accident, near misses, and dangerous occurrences and provide analytical information to project safety leads.
- Investigation of all accidents, near misses, and unsafe acts.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and disposal of a substance, etc.
- Ensure safety is being followed by employees and subcontractors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/ B.Tech. Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical. + Diploma/Degree and Health and Safety specific Education
- 5+ Years of experience in EHS function with large scale Infrastructure Company.
- Comprehensive knowledge about Industry, hands-on experience in dealing with the complex nature of EPC projects.
Work Experience – 5 to 10 years
Location – Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi NCR