Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. TATA Projects Limited Walk-In Drive – Civil | Mechanical – Interview Date: 30th November 2019, invites Civil | Mechanical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertized in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects.
The company operates through four strategic business units – Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Quality services and Utility services. The Company provides turnkey end to end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial buildings & airports, chemical process plants, water and wastewater management solutions, complete mining and metal purification systems.
TATA Projects Limited Walk-In Drive – Civil | Mechanical
Name Of Post – Manager / Sr. Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil | Mechanical engineering.
Job Description (Civil)-
- Experienced and highly skilled candidate having required work experience in complex refinery, petrochemical and Oil & Gas projects.
- He /She will be reviewing, coordinating &will be front facing with client and engineering consultants to ensure seamless work delivery with quality and on schedule with value engineering.
Major responsibilities / function of this position-
- Candidate will be responsible for all technical issues related to civil /Structural works.
- Responsible to carry out detailed Engineering for Civil/ Structural works as per Project specifications and applicable International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are met with.
- Review of Consultant drawings and approval from Client/Owners engineer.Reviews bid analyses and makes recommendation.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of conceptual studies designs, reports or proposals.
- Responsible for all technical review of documents / Method Statements /drawings related to Civil / Structural works as per project specifications.
- Capable to provide input, instruct and supervise CADD designers and check their work.
- Responsible for co-ordination with interdisciplinary counterparts, Client, EPC Contractor as well as vendors.
Job Description (Mechanical)-
- Lead and manage a team of Mechanical engineers
- Closely work with Project team & Detail engineering contractor to deliver the work.
- Attend/ participate in client meetings to resolve technical issues, review sessions and safety workshop.
- Review of critical deliverables like Design Basis, Material requisitions, Mechanical data sheets, Specifications.
- Proper selection of rotating equipment and auxiliaries as per the process conditions and specific project requirements.
- Review of vendor offers, Technical bid evaluation, Vendor drawing review.
- Attend model review sessions.
- Value engineering
Date Of Interview – 30th November 2019
Venue For Interview – TATA PROJECTS LIMITED 1st Floor, Tower-1, Okaya Centre, B-5, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201301, India
Detailed Notification- Civil
Detailed Notification- Mechanical