Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertized in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects.
The company operates through four strategic business units – Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Quality services and Utility services. The Company provides turnkey end to end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial buildings & airports, chemical process plants, water and wastewater management solutions, complete mining and metal purification systems.
TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Construction Engineer
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma -Civil
1. Supervise the building construction activities on site as per the requirements of the technical specification and drawings.
2. Deliver Tool Box Talk.
3. Indent materials that are required on site for the construction activities.
4. Prepare daily program in advance in co-ordination with the site foreman / supervisor and request for the necessary resources for carrying out the same.
5. Resolve Non Conformance Report.
6. Preparing checklist, pour cards and other records as per the companies QMS system.
7. Preparation of Bar Bending schedule,
8. Coordinate with HSE & Quality in order to continually monitor and improve safety, quality and environmental performance.
9. Keep records of daily progress and report it to the site management in the prescribed format.
Communicate all site related issues amongst the construction team.
Work Experience – 2 to 6 years
Job Location- Hissar