Apply now for the TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical And Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On – 08-04-2018. The company is recruiting civil, electrical and mechanical engineering degree/diploma holders. Below the complete details is provided regarding TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
More Engineering Jobs relevant to your search-
- Bharat Electronics Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers – Interview On: 07-04-2018
- NPCIL Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 19th April 2018
- B.K.Engineers(I) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN Drive For Civil Engineers
- Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Railways & Highway Projects
- BBJ Construction Company Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- KEC International Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Railway Projects – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd WALK-IN Interview For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2018 For Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
- CEIL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Send Your Resumes Now
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Highway Projects- Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Recruitment – Civil & Electrical Engineers – Update Your Resumes
- Syntel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree, Diploma – Send Your Resumes Now
- SP Singla Constructions Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Freshers Civil Engineers
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- SRR Projects Pvt Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertized in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects.
The company operates through four strategic business units – Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Quality services and Utility services. The Company provides turnkey end to end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial buildings & airports, chemical process plants, water and wastewater management solutions, complete mining and metal purification systems.
TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Walk-In Interviews- EHS/Safety Engineer/Supervisor at Noida for T&D projects.
Interview Date & Day- 8th April 2018, Sunday
Reporting Time – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
TATA PROJECTS LTD.
1st Floor, Tower-1, Okaya Centre,
B-5, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201301, India
Conduct Hazard Identification & risk assessment, prepare and implement Safe Work Procedures for all the activities.
Prepare site SHE plans, emergency protocols etc and Conduct emergency evacuation drills in different sites according to emergency evacuation plans.
To Prepare SHE procedures/work methods for different construction activities.
To Monitor SHE routine site activities like conducting of T.B.T. Pre-job safety briefing, Pre-job safety meetings etc.
Conduct Accident / Incident Investigations and Prepare detailed accident / Incident reports with recommended CAPA.
Responsible for conducting SHE Audits and to attend audits with the clients/consultants.
Responsible to prepare SHE MIS, Conduct Site Safety training like First-day Safety Induction, On Site Demonstration, Ensure Toolbox at Site through line managers, Prepare Environment Management Plan.
Responsible for SHE Audits, inspections & Compliance
Responsible for Managing Health, Safety and Environmental issues for the organization Legal Obligations.
Statutory compliance with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 and its Implementation & documentation at a site.
Ensure compliance with corporate safety standards, improve safety performance, and ensure implementation of SHE policy and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations.
Job Location: Can be posted Anywhere in India
Education / Experience Required:
Diploma / BE / B Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) with experience of 5 + years / B.Sc ( Any stream) ( Full Time) with min 12+ yrs of Exp in T&D Projects
Diploma in Industrial Safety Management / Diploma in Industrial Safety & Fire is mandatory
Certification in IOSH / NEBOSH (Preferable)
TA/DA will not be provided for attending the interview.
If you are a person matching these requirements, please attend the walk-in interview scheduled from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with your updated bio-data / latest photograph / all relevant education and experience certificates / latest 3 months pay slip.