Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – B.Tech Graduates – Eligible Candidates Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertized in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects.
The company operates through four strategic business units – Industrial Infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure, Quality services and Utility services. The Company provides turnkey end to end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial buildings & airports, chemical process plants, water and wastewater management solutions, complete mining and metal purification systems.
TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – B.Tech Graduates
Name Of Post – Lead EHS For DFCC Railway Project
Required Educational Qualifications- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- Understanding the EHS plan & scope of safety.Participating in preparation of HIRA, Emergency Plan, Monsoon Plan, etc.
- Conduct EHS Committee Meeting with all section heads.Conducting Cross Function Audit(CFT) with all section heads.
- Conduct Safety Film Screening at site for site employees, workmen & Visitors.Ensure Implementation of EHS Management system & norms as per EHSMS & EHS Manual.
- Identifying Training Needs, designing & imparting training for staff, sub-contractor, visitors & workmen.
- Monitor evaluation of compliance to legal requirements.Conducting periodical site EHS Inspections & reports finding for corrective action.
- Preparing and updating project EHS Plan, ERP Plan, HSE Risk assessment & Safe work method.
- Timely Reporting of shortcoming to Project Manager for continual improvement.Conducting investigation of all incidents & initiate necessary corrective & preventive actions.
- Reporting site EHS statistics to Regional/Head Office.Organize campaigns, Competitions programmes to promote EHS at workplace.
- Convene HSE Committee meeting & minute the proceedings for circulation & follow-up action.