Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical – Degree | Diploma, invites engineering degree | diploma eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
- Develop and prepare drawings Revit, Navis works, Autocad or associated programs based on direction and design provided by BIm Coordinator.
- Prepare detailed drawings in Revit or associated programs of proposed plans, facilities and infrastructure, prints of various original plans and records for internal and external company use.
- Work as a Team Member to coordinate design projects with Designers, Architects, Engineers and other Revit technicians.
- Utilize customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work process and improve Revit productivity and efficiency in compliance the company Revit standards.
- BIM Modelling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of BIM Coordinator / Manager
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modelling.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM execution plan and BIM project work flow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- Develop discipline specific BIM Modelling content for Project.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and content for BIM Coordination meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- Good level of communication and writing skills.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.