Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers- Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites engineering degree/diploma eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post– Manager / Sr Manager – Budgeting & Costing
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree / diploma in civil engineering.
- Cost Planning and Monitoring
- Budgeting & Costing Process Management
- Value Engineering
- Contracts Administration and Management
- Prepare the Budget for a Project before the start with a systematic and structured approach to enable Management to take decisions on the commercial viability of the Project.
- Updating concept budget as per design development level details
- Corrections and updates in the original cost plans with variance analysis towards market escalations, project delays or changes in project execution schedule.
- Cost Monitoring and controlling with systematic periodic reviews during the entire tenure of the project
- Preparing Cost to complete reports.
- Control Project expenses by ensuring that, only approved expenses take place and ensure that all of the costs within the projects are accurately recorded and tracked at each phase of the projects lifecycle
- Working out value engineering options with design team, construction management & procurement for reducing out turn cost on projects, looking at the entire project and all of its components with practical application not to “over engineer” that drives up the construction costs.
- Focusing on use of latest civil engineering technologies, initiating process improvements for achieving bottom line cost reduction objectives and productivity targets
- Providing input to design team based on the learning’s from other project for formulation of policies, which has acted as backbone to the organization.
- Prepare and float tender documents, Prepare item wise rate analysis, Comparison, Negotiation and Finalization of Contracts.
- Managing & developing the team of quantity surveyors /cost engineers & cost managers) for quantity take off & preparing BOQ’s.
- Provide relevant information related to consumption and expenses linked with construction to enable the Construction Management teams to deliver projects in a cost-efficient manner.
Required Experience- 10 to 15 Years.
Salary– ₹ 15,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
Job Location– Pune, Mumbai