Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites engineering degree eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Engineers – Civil Engineers
Name of post– Planning Managers
Required educational qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
Key Responsibilities- The role is responsible for support on various aspects of project planning, scheduling and resource planning, reviewing the plans once the work starts and suggesting changes in the current and future plans alongside. Other duties include preparation & revision of control estimates and incorporating quality & safety measures in the plans.
- Advance planning (i.e. before construction work begins) for all the construction work to be executed at site and all the requirements of materials, equipment’s, etc.
- Timely logistics of materials & equipment to reach the project site on time as well as per specifications and requirements
- Accuracy of annual requirements for cement, steel and other high-value estimates
- Achievement of target timelines
- Quality parameters & checks
- Statutory obligations
- Would be responsible for the PAN India Projects
- To be responsible for short term and long term -planning of construction related activities
- To ensure that the resources are optimally utilized and the costs are kept in check
- To ensure that reasonable & achievable time forecasts are made.
- To plan & evaluate day to day activities and identify the reasons for slow progress, if any.
- To compare the plans with actual work done, identify gaps and ensure that these gaps are closed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To identify key intermediate milestones for the project within target timelines
- To ensure & guide the preparation of “Control Estimates” & approving modifications, if any.
- To facilitate & supervise technical discussions (including drawings & designs) with site engineers, sub-contractors (if any), upper management & other related parties.
- To ensure that the required plant and equipment are received by the regions/ sites on time and are as per specifications.
- To monitor achievement levels of key intermediate milestones for the project within target timelines
- To ensure timely material and equipment reconciliation to identify any discrepancies and address them.
- To be involved in Internal Auditing, monitoring & documentation of all records as per ISO procedure requirements.
- To identify hindrances that are affecting the progress of the project & planning & identifying ways to eliminate the same
- To update the Regional Head, Project Head and Corporate Office with all relevant information about plans, deviations from these plans (financial & work progress).
Job Location – Bangalore