Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Salary INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A., invites civil engineering degree eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Recent Engineering Jobs relevant to your search –
- Dilip Buildcon Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Now
- Boltz Engineering Private Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers | Register & Apply Now
- Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2019 For Engineers
- HCC Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Bridge Projects – Apply Now
- Sobha Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Eligible Candidates Apply Now
- MECON Limited Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical – Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Apply Online Now – Wind & Solar Projects
- Pave Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Billing Engineers | Planning Engineers
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers – Eligible Graduates Apply Online Now
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Civil Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
1. To form/ interpret the contracts, subcontracts and consultants conditions
2. To assist with pretender inquiries.
3. Guide the project team on contractual conditions
4. To read the review and manage Claims, Extra Items, Deviated Items, and Variations in the Supply Chain if any from the Contract
5. Formulating and Sustaining Claims with necessary records and backups.
6. Assisting management in settling clients / sub-contractors claims, certificates, payments, variations and measurement
7. Tracking and controlling construction cost against the project budget to avoid cost overruns, to check on operational cost values reports, project forecasts and supply chain costs and liabilities.
Salary- INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.