Apply here for the latest jobs. Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – QA/QC Engineers – Degree | Diploma, invites civil engineering degree/diploma eligible candidates to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”. The promoters of the group are also the largest individual shareholders in Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group. The US$2.5 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group have two listed companies, Forbes & Company Ltd. (BSE: 502865), and Gokak Textiles. Forbes was already listed when bought by Shapoorji Pallonji, though there was speculation in 2006 that group company Afcons Infrastructure would go public via an IPO.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers – QA/QC Engineers
Name Of Post- QA/QC Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
Role Category- Site Engineering
- Distribution of ISO procedures documents to site and departments.
- To co-ordinate with site for preparing quality plan.
- Establish Site Lab.
- Review of quality objectives of sites during monthly meeting.
- To co-ordinate, attend and follow up Internal as well as External Quality Audits (BVQI) in the region.
- Review of Non Conformities with auditee and R.G.M.
- Sending report of compliance / audit reports to ISO cell.
- Check adequacy of monthly corrective preventive reports from sites.
- Co-ordinate and review continual improvement in the region.
- Co-ordinate and conduct monthly review meeting with Q.A engineer of site.
- Arrange for half yearly customers feedback report.