Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Rites Limited Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical & others- Last Date- 25th August 2021, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About RITES Limited
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants/firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions. We are the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Rites Limited Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical
Name For Post – Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech – Any specialization
- Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
- Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 21 – 30 years
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering) – 25 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 15 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering) – 08 Posts
RITES Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee, Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper as under:
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper (as applicable).
- The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%, Interview – 25%
- Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 25 August 2021.