Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers – B.E | B.tech, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Reliance Industries Ltd
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
As Reliance sets sights on even more ambitious goals, we remain inspired and guided by the story and philosophy of our founder chairman Dhirubhai Ambani. Hailing from modest means, he followed his dream to create India’s largest company. Reliance as an organisation has adopted this ethos of converting adversity into opportunity and making the impossible possible by challenging conventional wisdom.
Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Civil Design Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full Time Degree In Civil Engineering
- Assistance to Lead discipline engineer.
- Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of monthly progress report.
- Quality assurance: Adhere to QMS norms / maintain required documents as required for project scope of work.
- Preparing / checking of designs & MTO
- Checking and issue of IFC drawings pertaining to his project.
- Regularly checking and reviewing 3D model, through SPR/other model reviewer to make it clash- free.
- Compilation of Data Bank/Documents.
- Field Engineering.
- Perform and produce Engineering deliverables by carrying out analysis and design calculations using appropriate software.
- Maintenance of record prints, check prints, commented prints and drawings/checklists.
- Upload the native files, as per WBS, in the Native file Server.
- Allocate appropriate works and provide necessary Engineering inputs to draftsmen and Designers.
- Checking interfaces for IFC Drawings.
- Planning for self and sub-ordinate training.
- Review & approval of vendor design & drawing
- Preparation & initial checking of engineering designs/deliverables with due emphasis on safety aspects and adherence to QMS requirements.
- Maintain project specific records like input, check print, check list etc.
- Contribute towards Standardization & Department development activities like updation of standard drawings, design guides, specifications etc.
- Assist in field engineering support and SER closure.
Experience Required– 03 – 08 years