Apply here for the latest govt jobs for Civil, Electrical & electronics engineers. Power Grid Recruitment 2018 is out for the engineer trainee post. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for the complete information & many other civil engineering jobs.
You can find more latest engineering jobs relevant to your searches below–
- PDIL Recruitment 2018 For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- MECON Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On 27-12-2017
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- ISRO-SAC Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BBJ Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- KPT Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Telecom Engineer
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NHAI Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Various Engineers – 1196 Vacancies
- BITM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineer
About Power Grid
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. The power grid has a very wide transmission network and it transmits about 55% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates
approximately 43,450 km of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 662 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution, and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making a profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 26,581 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 7,520 Crore. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee at E1 Trainee level.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post- Assistant Engineer Trainees (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science)
No Of Vacancies– 150
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2018 should possess a full-time degree in relevant engineering discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 and should have qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2017 Organizing Body shall be considered.
Age Limit- The candidate age should not exceed more than 28 years.
Last Date To Apply- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for Engineer Trainee post in Power Grid Recruitment 2018 before 17-02-2018.