Apply here for the latest govt jobs for Civil & Electrical engineers. Power Grid Recruitment 2018 is out for the engineer & field supervisor post. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for the complete information & many other civil engineering jobs.
More Engineering Jobs relevant to your search-
- KEC International Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Railway Projects – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd WALK-IN Interview For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2018 For Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
- CEIL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Send Your Resumes Now
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Highway Projects- Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Recruitment – Civil & Electrical Engineers – Update Your Resumes
- Syntel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree, Diploma – Send Your Resumes Now
- SP Singla Constructions Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Freshers Civil Engineers
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- SRR Projects Pvt Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- GERMI Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Engineers & Diploma Holders
- Shapoorji Pallonji WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Indian Highways Management Company Ltd Recruitment
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
About Power Grid
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. The power grid has a very wide transmission network and it transmits about 55% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates
approximately 43,450 km of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 662 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution, and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level.
POWERGRID has been making a profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 26,581 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 7,520 Crore. To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee at E1 Trainee level.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post- Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Field Supervisors
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2018 should possess a full-time degree in relevant engineering discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit- The candidate age should not exceed more than 29 years.
Last Date To Apply- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2018 before 24-03-2018.
Click Here For Detailed Advertisement