Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Any Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 06th August 2021, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. As of January 2020, there are 10 Maharatnas CPSEs in India. NTPC is ranked No. 2 Independent Power Producer(IPP) in Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company rankings.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Any Engineers
Name of Post – Engineers
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA or equivalent. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Commercial function. Candidates with experience of Power Sector, Renewable Energy sector will be preferred.
Executive (Consultancy) for O&M:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or Power Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in O&M of Coal-based Thermal Power Plant (500 MW and above).
Executive (Consultancy) for Engineering:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in the engineering of Thermal Power plants.
Executive (Consultancy) for Project Monitoring:
- B.E./B.Tech (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates having a Diploma in Project Management/MBA shall have an added advantage. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Project Management/ Planning & Systems is required. It is desired that the applicant must be well conversant with Project Management tools such as Primavera/MS Projects etc.
Executive (Business Analyst):
- Masters in Business Analytics/Business Administration with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Additionally, candidates having CA/lCWA/B.E./B.Tech. as qualification would be preferred. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive experience is mandatory. Experience in the power/ energy sector in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Private company/ Consultancy firm of repute would be preferred.
Executive (Clean Technologies):
- Degree in Engineering/Technology in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Candidates with M. Tech/Ph.D in the energy domain will be preferred. Min. 5 years of post-qualification executive experience in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which at least 3 years experience should be in the relevant area.
Senior Executive (Solar):
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. For candidates with M. Tech. the degree will be preferred. Candidates with hands-on experience with engineering and solar-related software, good oral/verbal communication, and proficiency in a foreign language would be preferred. 10 years post qualification executive experience out of which at least 4 years should be in Solar Power sector.
Sr. Executive (Company Secretary):
- Member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Minimum 20 years of experience in Company Secretarial Compliances in Govt./Public/Private Company of repute.
Sr. Executive (Corporate Communication) :
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising & Communication Management/ Public Relations/ Mass Communication/ Journalism from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 20 years of post-qualification executive experience in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
- Executive – 35 – 40 years
- Senior Executive – 56 years
- Executive (Commercial) – 14 Posts
- Executive (Consultancy) – 3 Posts
- Executive (Business Analyst) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Solar) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) – 1 Post
- Executive (Clean Technologies) – 1 Post
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for a personal interviews.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 06 August 2021.
To Apply – Click Here