Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. NPCIL Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical – Last Date To Apply 20th April 2021, invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India (DAE).
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
NPCIL Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical
Name Of Post – Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – BE /B.tech / Diploma – Civil , Electrical & Mechanical
- Full Time Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with minimum 60% marks in following Engineering Disciplines viz: Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil.
- 4 years relevant post qualification experience in Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil fields
- General/EWS – 40 years
- OBC (NCL) – 43 years
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers – 45 years
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 50 years
Number Of Vacancies –
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- The final selection of the applicants for the post of Technical Officer/D will be done solely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows: Unreserved Category – 70%, EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60%
- NPCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for personal interviews by holding a written/online test depending upon a number of application received.
- In case, written/online test is held, the following criteria will be applicable: Written/Online test will be of a total of 300 marks. The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in two hours. Each correct answer will carry 3 marks and each wrong answer will attract one negative mark (-1 mark), while no marks will be allotted to questions that are not attempted.
- The qualifying marks (out of 300) for the written/online test is 100 marks for the UR category & 90 marks for the reserved category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
- Candidates qualifying in written/online tests will only be considered for shortlisting for interviews. Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview in the ratio of 1:6.
- Gen – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this post online on or before 20 April 2021.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 06.04.2021 (1000 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 20.04.2021 (1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee – 06.04.2021 to 20.04.2021
Salary – Rs 67,700