Apply now for the NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil & Electrical Engineers .Interview Date: 10th – 15th October 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil & Electrical Engineers.
About NEC Energy Pvt Ltd
NEPL is a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956, to specialize in fulfilling the energy needs of India with a prime focus in the northeastern part of the country. The company has its registered office in New Delhi, India. NEPL is in setting up Hydro-Electric Power Plants on Build, Own & Operate basis and to Finance, Upgrade, Operate and Maintain existing Hydro Power Plants primarily in the northeastern region of India. Incidentally, the North Eastern Region of India also has the highest potential for the generation of hydroelectricity in India.
NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil & Electrical Engineers
Name of Post – Electrical & Civil Engineers
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Civil.
- Over-all Planning and Monitoring of Maintenance activities of the Project and effective Preventive Maintenance and to Manage breakdown and resolve them on time(pelton and francis) and its Trouble Shooting
- Maintenance of Records/ Check-lists and its Presentations and Inspection Reports including Calibration Reports and its follow-ups.
- Knowledge of application codes related to electrical engineering as per Standard
- Strong knowledge on High Tension (HT) and Low tension (LT) related application
- Good knowledge in maintenance of all electrical equipment(all kind of Panels)
- Strong organizationaland communication skills
- Good Knowledge in Switchyard.
- God Knowledge of PLC and drive systems
Work Experience – 5 to 10 years
Salary – 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Date and Time: 6th October – 15th October , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview Address: 212 Qutub Plaza, DLF City-I Gurugram – 122002 (Haryana)
Contact Person – SACHIN TYAGI