Apply here for the latest govt jobs in the field of engineering. NCRTC Recruitment 2018 invites Civil & Electrical Engineering Discipline degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
You can find more latest engineering jobs relevant to your searches below–
- PDIL Recruitment 2018 For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- MECON Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On 27-12-2017
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- ISRO-SAC Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BBJ Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- KPT Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Telecom Engineer
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NHAI Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Various Engineers – 1196 Vacancies
- BITM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineer
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Sector company of Govt of India and States of Delhi,Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Urban Development, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS) project across the NCR of India, ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. NCRTC was formally incorporated on 21st August, 2013 as a Company under the Company Act, 1956 with a full-time Managing Director, functional Directors, ex-officio Directors and supporting staff. As a joint partnership project between the Center and the States, NCRTC would have one nominated Director each from the participating States, and four nominee Directors from the Government of India. The Secretary (UD) is the ex-officio Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director, a nominee of MoUD. NCRTC also has the flexibility of forming separate subsidiary companies for implementing specific projects.
NCRTC Recruitment 2018
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is inviting engineering graduates to apply for various post – Engineering Associate-I or Engineering Associate-II (S&T), Junior Engineer-I / Survey (Civil), Assistant Manager (Civil), GGM Civil (Design) and various posts.
Name Of Post- Various Engineering Posts
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2018 should possess a full-time degree in civil/electrical engineering from a recognized university.
Last Date To Apply – Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2018 within 17-02-2018.