Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of Engineering .Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Engineers – Civil , Electrical , Mechanical ,invites various degree holders to apply for this job. In this article ,you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar Oil) is an integrated downstream oil company of international scale encompassing the entire hydrocarbon value chain from refining to production and marketing, across segments, including retail. In 2016 Essar Oil was acquired by Rosneft, the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves and an investment consortium led by global commodity trading firm Trafigura & UCP Investment Group. Essar Oil has since been renamed Nayara Energy.
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
Name of Post – Planning Engineer
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
- To develop project plan, monitor project schedule, analyze project progress, report project progress, suggest recovery plan, highlight area of concerns for all ongoing Projects against approved Baseline Schedule and Planned Project Completion.
- Work with EPC/PMC/Contractors to develop, review & finalize overall project schedule, major milestones, critical path & micro level schedules. (Knowledge of PRIMAVERA tool is highly recommended)
- Review and finalize Master Deliverable List or Document Control Index (DCI), Material Control Index (MCI), etc. with PMC/EPC/ Sub-Contractors
- Review & Finalization of Look ahead plans / Rolling over plans at Daily, Weekly and Monthly interval with PMC/ EPC/ Sub-Contractors for EPC Project activities
- To prepare & update Critical Path Analysis along multiple float paths (Near Critical Paths)
- Analyze project progress and highlight any delays and Critical issues causing delays w.r.t planned project completion and to suggest Recovery plans in case of delay
- Preparation of Project S-Curves, Key Quantities S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports along with Progress Summary, Area of Concerns, Overall S-Curves, Engineering S-Curves, Procurement S-Curves and Construction S-Curves.
- Conduct Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Review meetings with PMC/ EPC/ Sub-Contractors to asses project progress and highlight Critical Issues and Area of Concerns
Desired Candidate Profile
1. B.E. / B. Tech in any branch of Engineering
2. Project Management Professional, PMI,USA (PMP Certification) (preferred)
Relevant (Functional/Level) & Total Years of Experience:
1. 7 to 12 years experience in various aspects of Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Project Control in Refinery and Petrochemicals
2. Experience in handling Planning Tools Software (PRIMAVERA, MS Project)
Work Experience – 7 to 12 years
Location – Jamnagar