Apply here for the latest govt jobs in the field of engineering. MSPGCL Recruitment 2018 invites Civil Engineering degree holders to apply for this job in the month of February. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Please go through the official link provided at the end of the article for official job advertisement.
You can find more latest engineering jobs relevant to your searches below–
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- MECON Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On 27-12-2017
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- ISRO-SAC Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BBJ Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- KPT Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Telecom Engineer
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NHAI Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Various Engineers – 1196 Vacancies
- BITM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineer
About MSPGCL (MAHAGENCO)
Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after NTPC. It has generation capacity of 13602 MW comprising 10170 MW thermal, 2580 MW hydel, 672 MW gas turbine and 180 MWp solar; was established by government of Maharashtra under the central electricity act-2003 with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & mahagenco produces the cheapest power for consumers in state. It is an eco-friendly power generating company and has received certification under ISO:14001 and ISO:18001 for its major power stations at Chandrapur, Koradi, Khaperkheda, Nasik, Paras, Parli and at Koyna and Uran power stations also. It is powered by a dedicated and committed highly skilled workforce of more than 15000
MSPGCL Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Dy. Executive Engineer (Civil)
No Of Vacancies- 51
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for MSPGCL Recruitment 2018 should possess a full-time degree in civil engineering from recognized university/institute.
Last Date To Apply- The interested candidate who fulfills the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for MSPGCL Recruitment 2018 before 25-02-2018.
How To Apply- Interested candidates can apply for this job online at the official site of MAHAGENCO.