Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. MEIL Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical – B.E | B.tech | Diploma, invites Civil | Mechanical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector. With the advent of the new millennium, MEIL had started taking up minor irrigation and drinking water projects in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. This forward integration move helped the company to emerge as a leading player in the infrastructure industry. In recent years, MEIL has employed its strengths in infra sectors like irrigation, water management, hydrocarbons, power, renewable energy, transportation, industrial infrastructure, etc.
Currently, the operations of MEIL span across more than 15 Indian states. The company is also executing infrastructure projects in the countries of Bangladesh, Zambia, Tanzania and energy projects in the Gulf region. On the strength of such overseas experience, MEIL is planning to explore more potential markets in the developing world.
MEIL Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical
Name Of Post – Planning & QS Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree | diploma in civil/mechanical engineering.
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Control and Monitoring of Project activities.
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly & Monthly Progress report. Preparation of BBS.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in handling Primavera, MS Project.
- Checking and controlling of PRWs bills monthly and also department R.A Bills, Preparation of reconciliation statement.
- Knowledge of Rate analysis, ascertain quantity from drawings.
- Prepare monthly interim payment application and budget control.
- Material reconciliation, check and verify bills contractor\’s bills.
Experience Required- 03-10 Years
Eligible & Interested Candidates can send their resumes @ email@example.com
Contact Person: Bharath – 9676902233