Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Mahindra Happinest Developers Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Mahindra Happinest Developers Limited
Mahindra Happinest Developers Limited (Mahindra Happinest), a joint platform between Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. (MLDL) and HDFC Capital Affordable Real Estate Fund-1 (HDFC Capital), has renewed its focus on affordable housing with a new promise – ‘Live, Smile and Prosper’. In order to cater to the evolving, young unstoppable Indians who aspire for a bigger and better life for themselves, Mahindra Happinest aims to act as the catalyst for aspiring homebuyers ensuring that the size of dreams, aspirations, and ambitions are not constrained by the size of their wallet.
The brand also announced the success of its recently launched affordable housing project, Happinest Kalyan, which received over 500+ applications within a week of its launch. The project was launched in a record time of 8 days from the date of the land acquisition.
Mahindra Happinest Developers Recruitment Drive – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Quality Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
- Establishing a Quality Management System at site as per Mahindra Happinest’s QMS and Total Quality Management principles
- Preparing Project Quality Plan, Project Safety Plan, Inspection and Test Plans and formats for various building construction materials, processes & final products
- Ensuring that Project Quality plans, Safety plans, work instructions and SOPs are followed during execution of various site activities
- Setting up laboratory at site and ensuring testing of material as per ITP & Quality plan and calibration of all measuring instruments
- Responsible for day-to-day inspection of incoming Material, Safety measures at site, RCC & Finishing activities as per relevant codes/specification, making reports & coordinating amongst Site Execution Team
- Responsible for review and acceptance of Manufacturers Test Certificate of bought out items and material likes cement, sand, aggregate, tiles, plumbing and finishing items
- Responsible for sample collection, testing and approvals of material
- Responsible for maintenance of internal or external Laboratory / Field test reports, Field inspection, material inspection reports and documentation of testing processes
- Issuing site non-conformities to Contractors for deviations in material, process, product, safety and analysis of NCs to establish the trend and root causes
- Ensuring effective Corrective actions are taken and the NCs are closed on time without any delay to the Project progress
- Performance evaluation of the contractor along with Project Manager w.r.t. quality and safety
- Conducting quality, safety awareness training at regular intervals at site for supervisors & workers on critical quality parameters
- Developing innovative ideas / solutions at site to improve the Safety, quality of finishing works, construction and minimize customer complaints
Required Experience – 08 – 12 years