Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd
The Group is developing an estimated 33.8 million sq ft of prime real estate with large land reserves in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). We have 37 ongoing projects across Mumbai, Pune and London. We have a large land reserves of over 4,450 acres with an estimated saleable area of 385 million sq ft as of December 31, 2017. In FY 15-16 alone, we completed 6.76 million square feet and 7,426 units across projects. In FY 16-17 we completed 7.76 million sqft. and 5,677 units whereas for 9 months ending December 31,2017, we completed 9.29 million sqft and 7,438 units across projects.
Our vision of ‘Building a Better Life’ extends across markets with several landmark developments like World One and Palava City -rated as a smart city with highest livable quotient by JLL. We brought some of the top global brands including Armani/Casa, Trump, Philippe Starck, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Greg Norman and Pei Cobb Freed to India. We recorded a significant land deal in India with Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) in 2010 developing New Cuffe Parade, a mixed use development set to become the new city centre of Mumbai.
Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
Name Of Posts – Civil Engineers
Required Educational Qualification – Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
- Responsible of floating the enquiry to vendors for the projects.
- Receiving change request, review of the request and amendment of work orders.
- Evaluate economic viability of alternative proposals for reducing the project cost.
- Responsible for receiving quotes and preparing comparative Statement against budgeted value.
- Responsible for the proposal documentation and determine types and material quantities in order to determine labour requirements.
- Responsible for calculate individual items, such as labour, materials, equipment, machinery, and overheard cost. Supports Project Manager and Negotiation with vendor with detailed back-up and analysis as well as relevant correspondence, clarification and proposal documents.
- Having good attitude in order to have a good communication with concern client, vendors, or the persons involved in the bid process
- Good communication with other departments such as accounting personnel, engineering, procurement, quality control, and others regarding to the bid process.
- Skilled in understanding technical discipline processes, engineering drawings, quantity determinations, and mathematical reports
Salary – 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.