Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd Jobs – Civil | Mechanical Engineers – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd
The Group is developing an estimated 33.8 million sq ft of prime real estate with large land reserves in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). We have 37 ongoing projects across Mumbai, Pune and London. We have a large land reserves of over 4,450 acres with an estimated saleable area of 385 million sq ft as of December 31, 2017. In FY 15-16 alone, we completed 6.76 million square feet and 7,426 units across projects. In FY 16-17 we completed 7.76 million sqft. and 5,677 units whereas for 9 months ending December 31,2017, we completed 9.29 million sqft and 7,438 units across projects.
Our vision of ‘Building a Better Life’ extends across markets with several landmark developments like World One and Palava City -rated as a smart city with highest livable quotient by JLL. We brought some of the top global brands including Armani/Casa, Trump, Philippe Starck, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Greg Norman and Pei Cobb Freed to India. We recorded a significant land deal in India with Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) in 2010 developing New Cuffe Parade, a mixed use development set to become the new city centre of Mumbai.
Lodha Developers Pvt Ltd Jobs – Civil | Mechanical Engineers
- Manage the entire Facade installation process in line with approved shop drawings.
- Ensure good quality facade is delivered and installed at site.
- Implementation of HSE procedures at work.
- Identify and resolve issues which could affect completion of works within approved time and cost.
- Identify contractors resource requirement to execute the job within approved time frame.
- Resolve variation claims with vendor and certification of their bills.
- Review manpower requirement periodically for timely handover of facade works.
- Attend coordination meetings at site.
- Ensure completion of work within acceptable quality, time frame and cost.