Apply here for the latest job opening in LMRCL Recruitment 2018 for civil, mechanical & electrical engineers. LMRCL Recruitment 2018 notification is out and the engineering graduates & diploma holders can apply for this job in the month of March. In this article, you will get complete information regarding this job vacancy.
More Engineering Jobs relevant to your search-
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- GERMI Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Engineers & Diploma Holders
- Shapoorji Pallonji WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Indian Highways Management Company Ltd Recruitment
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- MMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers Trainees
- NCRTC Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- UltraTech Cement Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- PDIL Recruitment 2018 For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Adecco India Pvt Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- MSPGCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
Lucknow is the capital of Uttar Pradesh, the most populous state in India. It is known for its rich cultural heritage. The present population of Lucknow city is more than 3 million. Being an important service and trading center, Lucknow continues to grow and attract a large number of people to the city. The government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to implement Lucknow Metro Rail Project as an integrated mass public transport system that meets the mobility and accessibility needs of people of Lucknow.
To implement the Lucknow Metro Rail Project, a special purpose vehicle (SPV), Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) was incorporated on 25.11.2013 under the Companies Act, 1956. The certificate of commencement of business was issued on 24.12.2013. This Company is jointly owned by GoI and GoUP. The authorized capital of the Company is Rs 2000 Cr.
LMRCL Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post- Jr. Engineer, Assistant Manager & Various Posts.
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for LMRCL Recruitment 2018 should possess full-time degree/diploma in the relevant engineering discipline from a recognized university/institute.
Official Website Document Is Provided At The End Of This Job Post.
Last Date To Apply- The candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for LMRCL Recruitment 2018 can apply for this job before 27/03/2018.
How To Apply- Interested Candidates can apply for this job post by visiting www.lmrcl.com