Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Larsen & Toubro Walk-In Drive For Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Interview Date: 30th November 2019, invites mechanical engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Walk-In Drive For Engineers – Degree | Diploma
Name Of Post- Mechanical Piping/ Structural/ Equipment Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – Full time degree | diploma in mechanical engineering.
Job Description –
- Experience in execution of piping, steel structure and equipment erection works. Exposure to planning and scheduling, an advantage.2. Study of drawings and analyse work quantum.
- Measurement preparation for Client billing and bill preparation for Sub-Contractors.
- Front analysis and daily, weekly and monthly plan.
- Allocation of workmen based on client commitments & constructability plan.
- Apportionment of Gang composition based on work requirements.
- Engineering punch listing and clearing punch items. Checking for piping hydro test packages.
- Remains knowledgeable of requirements for applicable codes and standards on a project.
- Manpower planning based on work front and requirement based on 3 month look ahead.
- Preparation of pour card and obtain valid approvals from QA/QC department and customer.
- Material request based on daily, weekly and monthly plans to formwork, rebar & stores department.
- Provide inputs on workmen productivity, gang composition to Planning department.
- Drawing Study, Work Allocation, Manpower planning, Measurement, Bill preparation,Work Study & Plan.
- Experience in Hydro-carbon.
Date Of Interview – 30th November 2019
Venue For Interview – KEYS SELECT HOTEL 75 Road, Daba Garden, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 530020