Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Engineers – Civil | Mechanical | Electrical & others – invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Recruitment For Any Engineers
Name Of Post- Contracts Management
Required Educational Qualifications– BE / B.tech – Any Specialization
- Ensure adherence to established Contracts Management procedures
- Review and analyse tender documents from commercial and contractual point of view (Salient conditions, list of clarifications, exceptions and deviations, risk identification and assessment).
- Prepare proposed risk mitigation plan from contractual point of view
- Analyse reasons for delays and disruptions, identify client related reasons and issue notification and change orders to the client in consultation with the Project Manager Shared cross-functionality
- Support Project Manager in all contractual discussions with the client
- Develop understanding of internal working of owner/ clients project management and other departments (like Legal, Finance, Operations) to ensure effective discussion/ resolution of contractual claims
- Identify insurance requirements for the project, monitor renewal and closure of insurance policies
- Provide inputs on local tax laws, IMPEX, INCOTERMS, FIDIC etc. to the Commercial Team, Bidding Team
- Obtain validation on legal review from Legal function
- Participate in pre-bid meetings and negotiations with client, seek commercial clarifications to support project team on contract administration throughout the project lifecycle (change orders, scope extensions)
- Provide inputs to commercial team to prioritize change orders and build basis for negotiation with the client
- Provide inputs to enable procurement and construction, formulate back-to-back’ T&C for inclusion in agreements with subcontractors/ vendors
- Conduct Risk review meeting with project team and identify the prevailing risks and their mitigation measures and circulate to team for mitigation.
Required Experience- 7 to 10 years
Job Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas), Andhra Pradesh