Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers , Interview Date – 27th & 29th July 2021 invites engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth,a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations. Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long cherished dream of the people of the region possible.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Project Engineer/ STA/ JTA
Required Educational Qualifications- B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree/ Diploma
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. The applicant should have work experience in Indian Railways/Railway’s PSUs / State PWD (Road Projects) and State PSUs (Road projects), of a minimum 5 years Senior Supervisor level. Should have more than 10 years experience.
Sr. Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. The applicant should have work experience in Indian Railways/ Railway’s PSUs/ State PWD (Road Projects) and State PSUs (Road projects), of a minimum 5 years of service at Junior Engineer level. Should have more than 7 years experience. OR
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university. Minimum 2 years experience.
Jr. Technical Assistant:
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized (AICTE) university. Minimum 1 year experience.
Age Limit :
- Project Engineer: 45 years
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 35 years
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 30 years
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Project Engineer: 01 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: Rs.65, 637/-
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs.52,533/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs.41,418/-
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated. Group Discussion (GD) or any other elimination round, can be introduced depending on the number of candidates and those candidates who get through in the elimination round will be called for interview.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate. KRCL also intents to prepare a standby list, which shall be valid for 01 year from the date of publication of the panel.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
- Project Engineer: 27.07.2021
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 29.07.2021
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 29.07.2021
KR Vihar, Konkan Railway
Executive Club, Sector40, Seawoods-West,