Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. JMC Projects Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Apply Online Now, invites civil engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About JMC Projects (India) Ltd
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts.
We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety and all regulatory compliances etc.
JMC Projects Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Billing Manager
Required Educational Qualifications- Full time degree in civil engineering.
JMC Projects is looking for a Billing Manager for its project in Mongolia. The project is inclusive of Building , Water Supply , Industrial Projects
- Verify Petty Contractors, sub contractors and material supplier’s bills for quantity claimed by them and crosscheck it against quantity claimable in contract. Any variation between these quantities should be brought to the notice of PI/ Project Coordinator. To forward the bills for payment, submission to client
- Verify and approve records of Petty Contracts for balance work, left out work etc. and recommend appropriate Part Rate for the item.
- Follow up and ensure proper work records like JMR, Pour Card, Protocol etc. are maintained by supervising staff for all ongoing works.
- To calculate the quantity of finishing item preparing Quantity of material as per the requirement, Rate analysis for extra items for client/PC.
- To provide inputs to PMG team for preparation of Budget
- Preparing bar bending schedule.
- Certifying of RA Bills with Client &Consultant. Collection of outstanding and Development of subordinates who can do s/c billing, client billing and Material Management.
- Final Bill submission and certification with reconciliation of material , all claims and extra items submissions and settlement, labour bill compilation, Compiling Joint records , drawings, Transferring files to RO.
- To prepare the bills for items of work, steel, brick work, plastering concrete work etc.
- Reconciliation of material, manpower on regular frequency,and prepare variance report on difference exceeding permissible limits
Required Experience- 8 to 12 years.