Apply here for the latest govt jobs in the field of engineering. IRSDCL Recruitment 2018 invites Civil Engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
More Engineering Jobs relevant to your search-
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN Drive For Civil Engineers
- Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Railways & Highway Projects
- BBJ Construction Company Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- KEC International Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Railway Projects – Degree/Diploma – Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd WALK-IN Interview For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2018 For Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
- CEIL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Send Your Resumes Now
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Highway Projects- Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Recruitment – Civil & Electrical Engineers – Update Your Resumes
- Syntel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree, Diploma – Send Your Resumes Now
- SP Singla Constructions Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Freshers Civil Engineers
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- SRR Projects Pvt Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- GERMI Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) has been constituted under Companies Act, 1956 with equity participation of Ircon International Limited (IRCON) (A Govt. of India Undertaking, under Ministry of Railways) and Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA), a statutory authority under the Ministry of Railways with primary objective of augmenting and maintaining passenger amenities at stations in a holistic manner, across Indian Railways.
IRSDCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post- Civil Engineer
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for IRSDCL Recruitment 2018 should possess Full-time degree in civil engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university and should have relevant experience in construction-related activities.
Last Date To Apply- The candidate who fulfills the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for IRSDCL Recruitment 2018 before 22-03-2018.