Apply now for the IREL INDIA Ltd Recruitment For Civil , Electrical & Mechanical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. BE / B.tech / Diploma holders can apply for this job. Below the job description has been provided for the For Engineers.
About IREL INDIA Ltd
IREL Limited is a government-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India based in Mumbai. It was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India. Government of India took control of IREL in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy. It was incorporated with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division, Aluva, Kochi for the recovery of thorium.
IREL INDIA Ltd Recruitment For Civil , Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
Name of Post -Engineers
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech / Diploma – Civil , Electrical & Mechanical
Mechanical: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical)
Electrical : B.E / B.Tech ((Electrical or (Electrical &Electronics)
Civil: B.E / B.Tech (Civil)
Chemical: B.E / B.Tech (Chemical)
Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engg
Electrical: Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engg
Civil: Diploma in Civil Engg
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant) – 04 Posts
- Executive-HR – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 8 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- Only candidate who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found „Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited‟s Medical Officer
- In case final aggregate marks is not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marks sheet, average marks of all the semesters/years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by the company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. The final selection of the candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company‟s Medical Officer.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address latest by 25 February 2021.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & A),
OSCOM, IREL (India) Limited,
Odisha – 761045
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Graduate/Technician Apprentices): Click Here