Apply here for the latest job opening in IOCL Recruitment 2018 for Civil, mechanical, electrical & Telecom engineers. IOCL Recruitment 2018 notification is out and the engineering degree/diploma holders can apply for this job in the month of February. In this article, you will get complete information regarding this job vacancy.
You can find more latest engineering jobs relevant to your searches below–
- JMC Projects (India) Ltd WALK-IN For Civil And Mechanical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil Engineers
- PDIL Recruitment 2018 For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- MECON Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2018 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- THDC Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Walk-In On 27-12-2017
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- ISRO-SAC Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- NFL Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- PETRONET LNG Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- BBJ Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Civil Engineers
- KPT Recruitment 2017 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical & Telecom Engineer
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- NHAI Recruitment – Civil Engineers
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Various Engineers – 1196 Vacancies
- BITM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineers
- CMRL Recruitment 2017 For Civil Engineer
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in the Corporation. Being The Energy of Indiais much more than just notching up high turnover and record profits. It’s far more than being the top Indian corporate among the world’s largest corporates in Fortune’s’Global 500′ listing, and the vision to become ‘a globally admired company. As The Energy of India, IndianOil accounts for nearly half of India’s petroleum products market share, with sales of 83.5 million tonnes in 2016-17. Over 35% national refining capacity and 71% downstream sector pipelines throughput capacity are with IndianOil. What’s more, the IndianOil Group owns and operates 11 of India’s 23 refineries, with a combined refining capacity of 80.7 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA). They led the industry in keeping its commitment to supply cleaner, 100% BS-IV compliant automotive fuels across the country from 1st April, 2017.
IOCL Recruitment 2018
Name Of Post- Technical Apprentice, Trade Apprentice
No Of Vacancies- 339
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 should possess full time degree/diploma in civil/mechanical/electrical/telecommunication engineering from a recognized institute.
Last Date To Apply- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2018 can apply for this job before 25/02/2018.
How To Apply- Tyhe candidates may apply online through official website of Indian oil.