Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment For Engineers – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 08 Jan 2021, invites Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment For Civil , Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Name of Post – Assistant Engineers
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech in Civil , Electrical , Mechanical
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category
candidates and 65% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering. OR
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category
candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering disciplines/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering., in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in Higher Education.
Age limit :
- Between 20 to 42 years.
For Candidates of Haryana Domicil:
- For SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 05 Years
- For PwD- General candidates: 10 Years
- For PwD- SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 15 Years
- Others as per government policy
For Candidates belonging to States other than Haryana:
- Gen., SC, ST, OBC, PWD, ESP, EWS: 42 years
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: 168 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre:15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre:18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre:Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
- Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre:Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment AE Selection Process:
- The candidates who have qualified the GATE-2019 or GATE- 2020 conducted by designated IIT in
corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Civil Engineering (CE)shall only be eligible to be considered for selection
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2019&20 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019 and 2020) in the respective discipline as per the requirement of HPUs.
- Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- For male candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): NIL
Note: PwD candidates of Haryana Domicile only are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Online mode of Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
How to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online along with required documents from 07 December 2020 to 08 January 2021.
For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs.125/-