HAL Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineering Discipline – Last Date To Apply: 07th Oct 2018, invites several engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
HAL Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineering Discipline
Recruitment For- Apprenticeship Training
Required Educational Qualifications- Full-time degree in following engineering Disciplines-
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & TeleCommunication
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering /Production Engineering Management
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches \ Provisional
Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India (Candidate must be an Indian
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training
under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- Candidates who obtained provisional/Original Degree Certificates before 1st Dec 2015 are not
How To Apply- Interested candidates can apply online through HAL web portal on or before 07/10/2018.