Apply here for the latest govt jobs engineering graduates.The candidates who have completed their degree/diploma in mechanical/civil/Electrical engineering from a recognized university can apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below-
More Engineering Jobs relevant to your search-
- CMRL Recruitment 2018 For Civil Engineers
- Hindustan Construction Company Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree/Diploma
- CEIL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Send Your Resumes Now
- TATA Projects Limited Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Highway Projects- Apply Now
- Larsen & Toubro Limited WALK-IN Interview For Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Nagarjuna Construction Company Recruitment – Civil & Electrical Engineers – Update Your Resumes
- Syntel Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Degree, Diploma – Send Your Resumes Now
- SP Singla Constructions Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Freshers Civil Engineers
- LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- SRR Projects Pvt Ltd WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- Dilip Buildcon Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil & Electrical Engineers
- Tata Projects Limited WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- GERMI Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Engineers & Diploma Holders
- Shapoorji Pallonji WALK-IN For Civil Engineers
- IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Indian Highways Management Company Ltd Recruitment
- RITES Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- MMRDA Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineers
- Power Grid Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineers Trainees
Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPP), has been incorporated on 13/06/2011 as a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC and PTC (India) Limited for execution of 03 Hydroelectric Projects namely Pakal Dul, Kiru and Kwar with an aggregate capacity of 2164 MW at Chenab River Basin in Distt Kishtwar of Jammu & Kashmir, with equity participation of 49%, 49% and 2% by NHPC,JKSPDC & PTC respectively. The Company shall execute these Projects on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis. CVPP shall function through its registered Office in Jammu along with other Offices which shall be established at the Project Construction Sites as per the requirements.
CVPP Recruitment 2018
Required Educational Qualifications- The candidates who are willing to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018 should possess a full-time degree/diploma in mechanical/civil /Electrical engineering from a recognized university.
Age Limit- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
Last Date To Apply- The candidate who fulfills the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018 before 15-03-2018 ( Extended Date).
How to Apply- Eligible candidates who are interested can apply online only through CVPP India Website. The last date for submission of applying online has been extended till midnight of 15/03/2018. For any support & help, candidates can e-mail at email@example.com.
Online Registration – Click Here