Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Bscpl Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Interview @ 24th January 2020, invites Civil engineering degree | diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd
This is precisely the philosophy of BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd. Excellence, for the company, is a deep-rooted ideology – not merely growing in numbers. The farsighted vision of the company is to touch lives and transform lifestyles, delivering excellence in the process. A Hyderabad based conglomerate, BSCPL Infrastructure is involved in a range of projects including roads, airport works, bridges, building construction, real estate, irrigation and railway freight corridor works. Moving beyond infrastructure, the company has forayed into different sectors like Healthcare Services, Education, Power, Steel, Real Estate Development, BT Cotton Seeds, and Crushing and Quarrying Plants.
The Company has forayed into Irrigation sector and has been awarded major projects with work orders of more than 858 Crores. The company has also taken up Real Estate development projects in DUBAI and in the State of Tamil Nadu. As a part of further diversification of activities the Company is also entering into Hydro Power Projects.
Bscpl Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Structure Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications – Full time degree | diploma in civil engineering.
- Responsible for execution of works as per contracts specifications of the sections;
- To guide the engineers on explaining the layout & drawings and execute with full technical compliance;
- Provide inputs for preparing the work plans and resource requirements for the works;
- Preliminary survey has to be conducted before the start of execution of works;
- Seek necessary resources for his section from works manager / project manager and organize the same;
- Ensure compliance of quality and safety standards;
- Responsible for achieving the production norms and cost reduction norms in his section;
- Quantity Estimations, Joint Measurements of the work done;
- Manage Field Performance;
- Achieve internal budget targets viz physical target in terms of Bill of Quantities;
- Periodically report the progress of the works;
Date Of Interview – 24-01-2020
Venue For Interview – OFFICE ADDRESS: BSCPL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD JIVI TOWERS, ROAD NO: 7, BANJARA HILLS, LAND MARK: NEAR WATER TANK LANE, BESIDE: DENA BANK/ KAJARIA WORLD, HYDERABAD- 500 034