Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers – Apply Online Now, invites engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Apco Infratech Private Limited
APCO is an infrastructure major with interests in the Highways, Energy, Urban Infrastructure and Industrial development. APCO came into existence in the year 1992. APCO has established a very glorious record of steady growth, excellent performance and remarkable achievement on all parameters of business success. Going forward, the Group is actively seeking opportunities in core areas of the country’s infrastructure development including the Power Sector. All these would be driven by translating the vision of the group by building entrepreneurial organizations that make a difference to society through the creation of value. We provide the winning edge to our clients. Our clients include industry leaders like NHAI, Punj Lloyd, Reliance Energy, Power Grid, IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, Bajaj Hindustan amongst others. They have found in us a right-sized partner as far as quality, stability, and customer-centricity are concerned.
Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name of Post – AGM / Project Manager
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech / Diploma in Civil
1. Thoroughly check the quantities of all the items in tender BOQ and suggest amendments, if any.
2. Analyzing the rates for all the items in tender BOQ for the various packages and preparing estimates for all the packages.
3. Preparation of comparative statements during the negotiations with tenders & prepare the rate analysis for the major items.
4. To check Quantities considered in the various contractors running account Bills.
3. Checking and approving the quantities for the extra items / Substituted items.
4. Checking and approving the rate analysis for the extra items.
5. Assist Project Manager in finalization of the final bills of the contractors.
6. Checking the final quantities and approving the quantities of the final bills.
7. Assisting Project Manager in reconciliation & certification of final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors and consultants for the project.
8. Assisting Project Manager in Preparation of Project close out report and submitting the same to the clients for its approval.
9. Analysis of variation claims by contractors / vendors and closing of the same
9. Preparation of draft Abstract & certificate of payment & billing related Formats.
10. To interact with the Project Manager & Project Engineers to ascertain that certifications as per drawing / proper execution as per plan.
11. To workout actual required Quantities for timely Procurement of materials to avoid unnecessary delay due to this.
12. Assist Project Manager for Preparation of Monthly cash outflow statements.
13. Supervision of construction of works , including safety, quality and time schedule
Work Experience – 15 to 25 years
Location – Delhi / NCR , Uttarpradesh