Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – Degree | Diploma – Apply Now, invites Civil engineering degree/diploma holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd
With Pioneering innovation in gated communities, we have been growing since 1996. Holding an unwavering vision to offer a sustainable balance between affordability and luxury, we bring you homes that enthrall your heart. We build homes of global standards of construction with a great sense of environmental responsibility. Our mission has been to reach new heights and become the standard bearer of the real estate industry by creating the best living spaces. Our strength lies in our experience, skill and dedication to deliver the best. Keep showering your love and trust on us and we shall pursue our dreams, while we carry out yours.
Since 1996, Aparna has completed and delivered 28 projects comprising fully-integrated Gated Community Villas, Premium Apartments and 3 Commercial Projects – spread over 15 million Sft. Aparna has delivered 5 Residential Plot projects spread over 1 .32 million Sq. Yards.
Aparna Constructions & Estates Pvt Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers
Name Of Post – Sr Engineers/Engineers
Required Educational Qualifications- BE / B.tech / Diploma – Civil
- To check all the construction activities of site and report findings regularly to reporting authority with back up data, analysis and comments
- To monitor the activities of PMC whether all the construction activities of sites have been checked as per the check lists or not.
- To monitor the status of NCRs raised by PMC and take necessary action for closure of the same.
- To ensure taking appropriate corrective action against Non-conforming Products by the concerned.
- Submission of QA&QC activities of site regularly in various formats.
- Monitoring & effective implementation of QA&QC documentation during construction phase
- Compliance with all standards, codes and industry practices as applicable to the QA&QC function at sites
Work Experience – 3 to 8 years