Apply here for the latest jobs in the field of engineering. Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment – Civil Engineers – BE / B.tech – Apply Now, invites Mechanical engineering degree holders to apply for this job. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this job. Follow the article below for this job details.
About Adani Road Transport Ltd
Adani Group is a diversified organization in India with combined revenue of $13 Bn and a market cap of $22 Bn (as of 27th May 2020) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world-class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Name of Post – Quality Engineer
Educational Qualification – BE / B.tech – Civil
- Carry out Field Inspection and testing.
- Preparation of QAPs / ITPs and get approval of all Quality Documents from IE, NHAI and respective authorities.
- Ensure implementation of ITPs / QAPs at site.
- To conduct Technical & ISO Audits.
- Implementation of QMS & approved QAPs.
- Maintain Quality Documentation and submission at the end of the project.
- Field Quality Report submission.
- Carry out Field Inspection, which includes cross check of survey points,witness field tests of each layer carried out at highway construction as per approved Field Quality Plan, release for next layer of road construction. pre-pour inspection for concrete work.
- Witness Pile & Bridge Load Test.
- Ensure implementation of approved SOPs at site.
Work Experience – 07 to 12 years
Location – Allahabad/Prayagraj, Unnao